CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Emerson Nature

Reflection:


Emerson essay takes me back to when I was child and me and group a friends would roam around the neighbor to find new stuff, we use to play in this stream that went to a another neighbor. We also use to explore some woods that had a path that went to another to another neighbor and it also lead somewhere else. He like Cather also has a connection with the land and well time spent relationship.


Dear Diary:

I read Emerson “nature” Speech and I was like oh my goodness how can he just connect with nature like that. It’s so beautiful how he creates a connection with the nature. He can just still there like a child and be amazing about the life in nature and be satisfied. The other day was like that for me, my mother’s friend got a new bike and I wanted to ride it, so I went out side and enjoy that beautiful mother’s day Sunday and rode the bike.

0 comments: